Opiate Drug Test Strips
- Opiates/Morphine Test Strips are convenient to use and enable users to perform OPI testing with complete ease and without seeking assistance.
- The OPI strips provide quick results within five minutes with 99% accuracy
- Our OPI strips possess a cutoff level of 2000 ng/ml.
- This opiate drug test includes internal procedural controls.
If there’s sufficient specimen and the procedure is followed properly, a positive drug test result will show a colored band in the control region.
- Accurate Readings are Displayed within Minutes!
- Great Drug Screening Solution for Opioid Detection!
- There are no external controls in this kit. Further testing to verify positive results is recommended
- Forensic use only
Opiate Drug Test Strips
Slash Medical’s Opiate Drug Test Strips are a safe and effective way to detect the presence of opiates in urine. Opiate test strips are single-panel urine drug tests. These drug tests detect one drug at one cutoff level. These tests will work within 5 minutes, delivering 99% accurate results. Single-panel test strips are ideal for at-home use, or in clinical environments. Their accuracy and low cost make them an affordable solution for workplace drug testing programs that require many individuals to be screened in a short period of time.
The test strips work by being dipped into a urine sample for 10-15 seconds. Then, the test administrator will place the test strip on a non-absorbent surface where results should be read at the five-minute mark. Results should not be read after 10 minutes. The type of urine drug testing is common among many in the drug test industry. Urine drug test kits provide a way to screen an individual in a short period of time without the hassle of sending results to a lab for analysis.
Testing for Opiates
Opiates are a class of drugs commonly prescribed by doctors to treat chronic pain. Opioids are derived from the poppy plant. Opioids can cause effects such as sleepiness, relaxation, and euphoria. Because of the potency of opioids, they can become habit-forming and extremely addictive. Misuse of prescription medication has been a common factor in many who have become addicted to opiates. The accessibility of illegal opiates certainly is a growing problem as well.
Because of the potency and high risk of addiction, opiates remain o be one of the most frequently screened drugs in the drug testing industry. Most multi panel drug tests will contain a test strip that detects the presence of opiates in urine. Moreover, single-panel urine drug tests, like the test strips available from Slash Medical, have become a popular purchase among workplace drug testing programs and rehabilitation centers.
How to Use an OPI Drug Test
Slash Medical’s Opiate drug test strips are simple and easy to use. Because of their accuracy and ease of use, they’re a great solution for screening multiple individuals in a short period of time. This test has become a standard in urine alcohol testing and one of the most accurate alcohol tests available today. Before beginning, it is important to have a stopwatch, gloves, and a test container for the urine specimen.
- Remove the drug test from its sealed pouch and use it as soon as possible. For best results, perform the assay within an hour.
- Next, hold the strip by the end, where you can see the product name. To avoid contamination, do not touch the strip membrane.
- Then, holding the strip vertically, dip the test strip in the urine sample for at least 10-15 seconds. Do not immerse above the maximum line (MAX) on the test strip.
- After the drug test has finished, remove the strip from the specimen and place it on a non-absorbent flat surface. This would be the appropriate time to start the timer and wait for the colored band(s) to appear. The results can be read in 5 minutes. Do not interpret it after 10 minutes.