Cocaine Drug Test Strips
- Simple, Fast, Reliable, and Accurate Test
- High Sensitivity Test Cutoff Level – 100ng/Ml
- Detection Time for Cocaine After Use: 2 – 5 Days
- High Level of Accuracy Level at 99%.
- This Cocaine Urine Test Includes Internal Procedural Controls.
- If There’s a Sufficient Amount of Specimen and the Procedure Is Followed Properly, a Positive Result Will Show as a Colored Band in the Control Region.
- Further Testing to Verify Positive Results is Recommended
- Forensic Use Only
Cocaine Drug Test Strips
Slash Medical’s Cocaine Drug Test Strips are an effective tool used by many in the drug testing industry to detect the presence of cocaine in urine. Every single panel instant drug test kit is self-contained and will deliver accurate results in just under 10 minutes. Drug testing strips work by dipping the strip directly into a urine specimen. After 10-15 seconds, the dip strip is removed and placed on a nonabsorbent surface where test results can be read at the 5-minute mark.
Urine drug tests are becoming some of the more popular and effective methods for drug screening. Workplace drug testing programs will benefit from these drug testing devices because of their cost-effectiveness and accuracy. These drug testing products also allow for multiple individuals to be screened in a short period of time due to the quick pace of the drug testing procedure.
Screening for Cocaine
Cocaine is a potent and dangerous stimulant drug. Its history dates back centuries to South America where people have chewed the coca leaves which is the main source of cocaine. In a controlled medical setting, cocaine may be used as a local anesthetic used to numb areas of the body prior to surgery.
Today, Cocaine is.s Schedule II drug under the Controlled Substance Act. Its danger is its high potential for abuse and addiction. Most of the illegally used cocaine today is acquired through illegal drug markets. Moreover, Cocaine has been used in these illegal drug markets to be mixed with other options to enhance the user experience. Unfortunately, due to the potency of this mixture, this can prove to be fatal. Side effects may include heart attack, stroke, permanent changes to heart rhythms, and among other effects.
How to Use an COC Drug Test
Slash Medical’s Cocain drug test strips are simple and easy to use. Because of their accuracy and ease of use, they’re a great solution for screening multiple individuals in a short period of time. This test has become a standard in urine alcohol testing and one of the most accurate alcohol tests available today. Before beginning, it is important to have a stopwatch, gloves, and a test container for the urine specimen.
- Remove the drug test from its sealed pouch and use it as soon as possible. For best results, perform the assay within an hour.
- Next, hold the strip by the end, where you can see the product name. To avoid contamination, do not touch the strip membrane.
- Then, holding the strip vertically, dip the test strip in the urine sample for at least 10-15 seconds. Do not immerse above the maximum line (MAX) on the test strip.
- After the drug test has finished, remove the strip from the specimen and place it on a non-absorbent flat surface. This would be the appropriate time to start the timer and wait for the colored band(s) to appear. The results can be read in 5 minutes. Do not interpret it after 10 minutes.