Ketamine Drug Test Strips
- Ketamine Urine Drug Test Strips Are Simple and Easy to Use
- Detects the Presence of Ketamine in Urine Within 5 Minutes
- Each Test Strip is 99% Accurate
- Ideal for Testing a Home or at the Workplace
- Cost-Effective and Efficient
- Bulk Quantites are Available
- Forensic Use Only
Ketamine Drug Test Strips
Slash Medical’s Ketamin Drug Test Strips are a fast and accurate tool designed to detect the presence of Ketamin in urine. These tests are single-panel drug test kits. Single-panel drug tests detect only one drug at one cutoff level.
The test is simple and easy to use providing test results in just 5 minutes. The test administrator simply dips the test strip into a urine specimen for 10-15 seconds. Once complete, the test strip is placed on a non-absorbent surface where test results will appear on the test strip within 5 minutes. Results should not be read after 10 minutes.
What is Ketamine?
Ketamine is a dissociative anesthetic that delivers hallucinogenic effects to the user. It is an injectable medication used in surgeries as an anesthesia aid. It reduces the sensation of pain, hence its use in surgery. However, most of the abuse that occurs today from Ketamine comes from its illegal use purchased through illegal drug markets.
It comes in a clear liquid or a powder. Its popularity stems from its use in club scenes. It can make the user feel disconnected and out of control. It can also induce a state of relaxation and calm, with no memory of anything that occurs while under the influence of the drug. It is for this reason that this drug is included in many drug tests due to its potency and deadly effects.
How to Use a KET Test
Slash Medical’s KET Drug Test strips are simple and easy to use. Because of their accuracy and ease of use, they’re a great solution for screening multiple individuals in a short period of time. This test has become a standard in urine alcohol testing and one of the most accurate alcohol tests available today. Before beginning, it is important to have a stopwatch, gloves, and a test container for the urine specimen.
- Remove the drug test from its sealed pouch and use it as soon as possible. For best results, perform the assay within an hour.
- Next, hold the strip by the end, where you can see the product name. To avoid contamination, do not touch the strip membrane.
- Then, holding the strip vertically, dip the test strip in the urine sample for at least 10-15 seconds. Do not immerse above the maximum line (MAX) on the test strip.
- After the drug test has finished, remove the strip from the specimen and place it on a non-absorbent flat surface. This would be the appropriate time to start the timer and wait for the colored band(s) to appear. The results can be read in 5 minutes. Do not interpret it after 10 minutes.
FORENSIC USE PRODUCT
This is a Forensic Use Only device and is intended for use only in drugs of abuse testing for law enforcement purposes.
Appropriate users of such devices include, for example, court systems, police departments, probation/parole offices, juvenile detention centers, prisons, jails, correction centers, and other similar law enforcement entities, or laboratories or other establishments performing forensic testing for these entities.
Some drug test kits that test for Fentanyl, and specialty tests, like the K2/Spice, Alcohol (ALC), Cotinine (COT), Ethyl-Glucuronide(ETG), Fentanyl(FEN), Synthetic Marijuana (K2), Ketamine (KET), Lysergic Acid Diethylamide (LSD), Methaqualone (MQL), Bath Salts (MDPV), Kratom (Krat), Tianeptine (ZAZA), Xylazine Psilocybin(Mushrooms) drug test, fall under the category of Forensic Use Only.
These designations are clearly marked on the product’s page. Some saliva/oral-based drug detection devices are for forensic use only. However, if you have any doubts about the intended use and setting for any rapid screening device, it’s advisable to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.