Barbiturates Drug Test Strips
- Detects the Presence of Barbiturates in Human Urine.
- One-step Rapid Drug Test
- 99% Accurate, Safe, and Easy to Use.
- Can Be Complete Ease and Without Seeking Assistance.
- The BAR Urine Drug Test Strips Provide Quick Results Within Five Minutes.
- Each Test Possess a Cutoff Level of 300 Ng/Ml.
- Includes Internal Procedural Controls.
- There Are No External Controls in This Kit.
- Further Testing to Verify Positive Results May Be Required
- Forensic Use Only
Barbiturates Drug Test Strips
Slash Medical’s Barbiturates Drug Test Strips are a simple and accurate way to detect the presence of barbiturates in urine. This drug test is 99% accurate and can be completed within 5 minutes. Test strips are a great solution for regulated drug testing when blood drug tests or hair drug testing is either impractical or not within the budget.
All of Slash Medical’s urine drug test strips can be used either in a clinical environment or for home drug testing purposes. Single drug tests are available, however, multipack urine drug test kits are available for workplace drug testing companies that require many individuals to be screened.
Why Test for Barbiturates?
Barbiturates are depressant drugs used to relieve muscle pain and assist with sleep and anxiety. There are practical medical applications for barbiturates and today and there are anywhere from 10-12 names manufacturing the drug. Unfortunately, as is common with many other potent drugs in the same category, illegal barbiturates without supervised medical use can be extremely dangerous to users. Today illegal barbiturates are very rare, however, there is still a high risk of fatal overdose for those who use it recreationally.
Prolonged use can result in slurred speech, impaired judgment, confusion, and loss of coordination. Most of Slash Medical’s multidrug tests will contain a drug test panel for barbiturates as it’s still a concern among those who facilitate drug testing procedures. Workplace drug testing programs similarity has within their inventory drug tests that detect the presence of barbiturates due it their high risk of dependency.
How to Use a BAR Test
Slash Medical’s Barbiturates drug test strips are simple and easy to use. Because of their accuracy and ease of use, they’re a great solution for screening multiple individuals in a short period of time. This test has become a standard in urine alcohol testing and one of the most accurate alcohol tests available today. Before beginning, it is important to have a stopwatch, gloves, and a test container for the urine specimen.
- Remove the drug test from its sealed pouch and use it as soon as possible. For best results, perform the assay within an hour.
- Next, hold the strip by the end, where you can see the product name. To avoid contamination, do not touch the strip membrane.
- Then, holding the strip vertically, dip the test strip in the urine sample for at least 10-15 seconds. Do not immerse above the maximum line (MAX) on the test strip.
- After the drug test has finished, remove the strip from the specimen and place it on a non-absorbent flat surface. This would be the appropriate time to start the timer and wait for the colored band(s) to appear. The results can be read in 5 minutes. Do not interpret it after 10 minutes.