Methamphetamine Drug Test Strips
- Methamphetamine Drug Test Strips Are convenient and Easy to Use.
- Met Test Strips Enable Users to Perform Methamphetamine Testing Without Seeking Assistance.
- The Met Test Strips Provide Quick Test Results Within five Minutes.
- Our Met Urine Tests Possess a Cutoff Level Of 1000 Ng/Ml.
- Designed to Be Both Cost-efficient and Reliable.
- 99% Accuracy Rate and Easy to Use at Home or Workplace Drug Testing.
- This Methamphetamine Drug Test Strip Includes Internal Procedural Controls.
- If There’s a Sufficient Amount of Specimen and the Procedure Is Followed Properly, a Positive Result Will Show as a Colored Band in the Control Region.
- There Are No External Controls in This Kit. That’s Why We Highly Recommend Further Testing to Verify Positive Results.
- Quantity Pricing Available
- Forensic Use Only.
Methamphetamine Drug Test Strips
Slash Medical’s Methamphetamine drug test strips are the preferred tool to detect the presence of Methamphetamine in urine. These urine drug test kits are single-panel tests. This means that they detect only one drug at one cutoff level. This is convenient for many who require the detection of one or a few specific drugs for their screening purposes. Each test can be completed with ease, either at home or in a clinical environment.
Single Panel drug test strips are simple and easy to use. The test facilitator simply dips the test strip into the urine sample for 10-15 seconds. Then, the test strip is placed on a non-absorbent surface where test results can be read at the 5-minute mark. Test results should not be read at 10 minutes or after. Because Methamphetamine is such a highly addictive substance, many of those in workplace drug testing programs will automatically detect Methamphetamine in their screening procedures. Moreover, many of the multi-panel drug test kits available from Slash Medical will detect the presence of Methamphetamine.
Why Test for Methamphetamine?
Methamphetamine is a central nervous system stimulant that once had medical applications in the treatment of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) as well as a short-term prescription for weight-loss treatments. Outside of its former medical use, Methamphetamine is highly addictive and dangerous if used outside of medical supervision. Illegal Methamphetamine comes in powder, pill, and liquid form to be injected.
It increased heart rate and blood pressure, sometimes inducing anxiety and paranoia. Using illegal Methamphetamine can quickly lead to addiction. According to nida.nih.gov, “In 2020, approximately 23,837 people died from an overdose involving psychostimulants with abuse potential other than cocaine (primarily methamphetamine”
How to Use an MET Drug Test
Slash Medical’s MET drug test strips are simple and easy to use. Because of their accuracy and ease of use, they’re a great solution for screening multiple individuals in a short period of time. This test has become a standard in urine alcohol testing and one of the most accurate alcohol tests available today. Before beginning, it is important to have a stopwatch, gloves, and a test container for the urine specimen.
- Remove the drug test from its sealed pouch and use it as soon as possible. For best results, perform the assay within an hour.
- Next, hold the strip by the end, where you can see the product name. To avoid contamination, do not touch the strip membrane.
- Then, holding the strip vertically, dip the test strip in the urine sample for at least 10-15 seconds. Do not immerse above the maximum line (MAX) on the test strip.
- After the drug test has finished, remove the strip from the specimen and place it on a non-absorbent flat surface. This would be the appropriate time to start the timer and wait for the colored band(s) to appear. The results can be read in 5 minutes. Do not interpret it after 10 minutes.