Benzodiazepine Drug Test Strips
- Slash Medical’s Benzodiazepine Test Strip are Fast and Easy to Use
- The Benzodiazepine Test Strips Provide Quick Results Within Five Minutes.
- This Test Possess a Cutoff Level of 300 Ng/Ml of Oxazepam
- This Benzodiazepine Test Strip Includes Internal Procedural Controls.
- If There’s a Sufficient Amount of Specimen and the Procedure Is Followed Properly, a Positive Result Will Show as a Colored Band in the Control Region.
- There Are No External Controls in This Kit. Further Testing to Verify Positive is Results Highly Recommend
- Forensic Use Only
Benzodiazepine Drug Test Strips
Slash Medical’s Benzodiazepine Drug Test Strips are one of the most effective and accurate tools used by industry professionals to detect the presence of benzodiazepines in urine. This test is a single panel instant drug test kit, requiring only the urine specimen to complete. The benzo test strip is suitable for both clinical environments as well as an at home drug test.
Each test can be completed within 10 minutes. The drug test strips display results in just 5 minutes. This urine drug test works by being dipped directly into a urine specimen. The test administrator would hold the strip by the end and dip the strip into the specimen for 10-15 seconds. Then, it would be placed on a nonabsorbent surface where the administrator can evaluate the test results at the 5-minute mark. It is recommended that the test results are not evaluated after 10 minutes.
Why Test for Benzodiazepine?
Benzodiazepines are a sedative/depressants that under medical use, are meant to relieve anxiety and treat seizures, among other uses. They affect the body by causing the user to feel relaxed or sleepy. This is due to benzodiazepines’ main function – slowing the central nervous system. Many users who have abused the drug have obtained them through forging prescriptions or buying them illegally. Benzodiazepines are addictive and withdrawal symptoms are difficult for those who suddenly stop taking them.
Due to the addictive nature of the drug, many of those in the drug testing industry, and those involved in workplace drug testing are very much aware of the effects of benzodiazepines. Likely, these individuals would regularly include benzodiazepine detection in their drug testing plan. Slash Medical not only provides single panel drug test strips, but they also provide multi panel drug test cup kits to detect a variety of drugs at once.
How to Use an BZO Drug Test
Slash Medical’s Benzodiazepine drug test strips are simple and easy to use. Because of their accuracy and ease of use, they’re a great solution for screening multiple individuals in a short period of time. This test has become a standard in urine alcohol testing and one of the most accurate alcohol tests available today. Before beginning, it is important to have a stopwatch, gloves, and a test container for the urine specimen.
- Remove the drug test from its sealed pouch and use it as soon as possible. For best results, perform the assay within an hour.
- Next, hold the strip by the end, where you can see the product name. To avoid contamination, do not touch the strip membrane.
- Then, holding the strip vertically, dip the test strip in the urine sample for at least 10-15 seconds. Do not immerse above the maximum line (MAX) on the test strip.
- After the drug test has finished, remove the strip from the specimen and place it on a non-absorbent flat surface. This would be the appropriate time to start the timer and wait for the colored band(s) to appear. The results can be read in 5 minutes. Do not interpret it after 10 minutes.